The scholarship will award Eight IELTS candidates INR 300,000 each towards the cost of tuition fees.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for the IELTS scholarship, you must:
- be a resident and citizen of India
- have taken the IELTS test with the British Council recently
- have a minimum overall IELTS band score of 6.0
- produce a valid letter of acceptance / offer letter from a recognised education institution that accepts IELTS as part of its admissions criteria
- begin an under graduate or post graduate programme outside India in the 2013 academic year
Need help for filling the form or IELTS exam registration call now on 09899004123