Point Calculator

achieverspoint.com has created a special Canadian immigration point calculator,which will help you determine if you would qualify under the Canada immigration point system. You will need a total of 67 points to qualify under Canada’s immigration points system. If you are a skilled worker, this may be a very good option for you for immigrating to Canada.Fill out this form and your points will be automatically calculated to determine if you would qualify for immigration to Canada under the Skilled Worker category. If you find you don’t qualify for immigration under Canada’s points system, please feel free to try our immigration point calculators for skilled immigration to UK and Australia:
Please state your highest qualification level: *
If you are fluent in both official languages of Canada (English and French), you will be
awarded 24 points. If not, you must first determine which language you are more
fluent in. This will be your “first official language”. You can gain up to 16 points for
the first official language, and up to 8 points for the second official language. Your
points score will be based on your ability to read, write, listen to, and speak English
and French.
Language proficiency (English or French):
You must have at least one year of full time experience in the last ten years in
management or professional or highly skilled occupation. These are listed as Skill
Type O, Skill Type A or Skill Type B on the National Occupation Classification List.
You will find further details in our skilled worker guide.

Once you have confirmed that you meet the above requirements, you can now
estimate your points score. You must have a minimum of one year work experience
for which you are granted 15 points. You can gain up to a maximum of 21 points for
more than four years of work experience.

Years of experience: *
Your points score is calculated based on your age on the date you lodge your
Your age: *
You will gain 10 points if you have a job offer approved by Human Resources
Development Canada (HRDC) if it is a job where it will be difficult to find someone
to fill the vacancy from the local labour market.

You must have the abilities to perform the tasks of the job, and meet the
educational and, where relevant, licensing and regulatory requirements for
the job.

You should note that it is the employer who applies to HRDC and not yourself.
You may also gain the ten points in some circumstances if you are already in
employment in Canada.

You can receive a maximum of 10 points based on any combination of the
elements listed below:
Not relevant or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner’s level of education:
You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner has studied in Canada:
You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner has worked in Canada:
You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner has family in Canada:
Please note that proof of funds needs to be money that is readily transferable
to Canada and must be your own money. This will normally mean money in your
bank account.
Have you or any of your immediate family had any serious health problems?


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>